Scott Spark 910 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description A capable XC racer and all-day trail smasher, the Scott Spark 910 full sus is a 29” wheeled speed de... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A capable XC racer and all-day trail smasher, the Scott Spark 910 full sus is a 29” wheeled speed demon, built to eat mountains.
The Spark combines alloy and carbon for the frameset. A carbon fibre front triangle keeps it lightweight while keeping strength high, and the alloy rear end makes the price more accessible. A tapered headtube and internal cable routing keep things tidy, while a carbon rocker link drives the Trunnion rear shock and Boost 148x12mm spacing keeps the rear end stiff.
Scott’s patented TwinLoc Lever system controls both the fork and rear shock. With one click, the rear travel is reduced from 120mm to 85mm and the front fork is set into platform mode to help with climbing. The second click on the lever locks out both front and rear suspension.
Shimano’s legendary XT drivetrain comes in a 2x11 speed form to offer gears for every scenario. The matching XT disc brakes are reliable and powerful, giving confidence on the descents. Sprung on Fox’s superb 34 Float Performance Elite fork on front and Nude shock out back, you’ll never be wanting for traction or control.
- Super lightweight carbon mainframe with alloy rear triangle and Boost spacing
- Fox Nude and Trunnion controls the 120mm travel
- Fox 34 Float Performance Elite offers 120mm to flatten terrain
- Shimano XT 2x11 speed drivetrain for slick shifting
- Shimano XT disc brakes give powerful stopping
- Weight: 12.30 kg (manufacturer claimed)
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Black/Grey/Orange
- The Scott Spark 910 is available with 0% APR finance
The Scott Spark 910 29er 2017 Features are:
Frame: Spark 3 Carbon IMP technology HMF Mainframe BB92 Alloy SL 6011 swingarm SW DM dropouts for Boost 148x12mm TBC Trunnion box construction
Rear Shock: FOX NUDE Trunnion SCOTT custom w. travel / geo adj. 3 modes: Lockout - Traction Control -Descend DPS / EVOL / Reb. Adj. Travel 120 - 85 - Lockout / 165X45mm
Fork: FOX 34 Float Performance Elite Air FIT4 3-Modes with low speed adj. / 15x110mm QR axle tapered steerer / Reb. Adj. / Lockout / 120mm travel
Headset: Syncros FL2.0 Drop in / Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" bearing diameter size 42mm and 52mm
Bars: Syncros FL1.5 T-Bar / Alloy 7050 D.B. T shape Flat / 9° / 740mm Syncros Pro lock-on grips
Stem: Syncros FL1.5 / Alloy 2014 integrated Spacer & Top Cup / 31.8mm / 6° / 1 1/8"
Front Mech: Shimano XT FD-M8020-D / side swing
Rear Mech: Shimano XT RD-M8000 SGS DM / Shadow Plus
Shifters Shimano XT SL-M8000-I / Rapidfire Plus 2 way release / Ispec 2 clamp
Chainset: Shimano XT FC-M8000-B2 / Hollowtech 2 34x24 T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano SM-BB71-41A / shell 41x92mm
Cassette: Shimano XT CS-M8000 / 11-42 T
Chain: Shimano CN-HG601
Front Brake: Shimano XT M8000 Disc 180mm / SM-RT64 CL Rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano XT M8000 Disc 180mm / SM-RT64 CL Rotor
Rims: Syncros XR2.0 / 28H / Tubeless ready
Front Hub: Syncros XR2.0 CL / 15x110mm made by DT Swiss
Rear Hub: Syncros XR2.0 CL / Boost 148x12mm RWS axle / made by DT Swiss
Tyres: Maxxis Forekaster / 2.35 / 120TPI Kevlar Bead TR Tubeless Ready / EXO / 3C maxx speed Schwalbe EVO Tubes Front,
Maxxis Forekaster / 2.35 / 120TPI Kevlar Bead TR Tubeless Ready / EXO / 3C maxx speed Schwalbe EVO Tubes Rear
Seatpost: FOX Transfer Dropper Remote 31.6mm / S size 100mm / M, L & XL 125mm
Pedals: Not Included
Weight: 12.30 KG/27.12 LBS