Scott Spark 930 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description An entry into the world of XC racing awaits with the Scott Spark 930. It’s a full sus mountain bike ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
An entry into the world of XC racing awaits with the Scott Spark 930. It’s a full sus mountain bike with its eyes on the cross country podium.
The Spark combines alloy and carbon for the frameset. A carbon fibre front triangle keeps it lightweight while keeping strength high, and the alloy rear end makes the price more accessible. A tapered headtube and internal cable routing keep things tidy, while a carbon rocker link drives the Trunnion rear shock and Boost 148x12mm spacing keeps the rear end stiff.
Scott’s patented TwinLoc Lever system controls both the fork and rear shock. With one click, the rear travel is reduced from 120mm to 85mm and the front fork is set into platform mode to help with climbing. The second click on the lever locks out both front and rear suspension.
A SRAM GX 1x11 speed drivetrain has all the gears you need to tackle the mountains, both up and down. A Fox 34 Float Performance fork with 120mm travel balances out the rear Fox Nude shock for excellent traction and bump control.
- Super lightweight carbon mainframe with alloy rear triangle and Boost spacing
- Fox Nude and Trunnion controls the 120mm travel
- Fox 34 Float Performance offers 120mm to flatten terrain
- SRAM GX 1x11 speed drivetrain
- Weight: 12.30 kg (manufacturer claimed)
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Flat Yellow/Flat Black/Orange
- The Scott Spark 930 is available with 0% APR finance
The Scott Spark 930 29er 2017 Features are:
Frame: Spark 3 Carbon IMP technology HMF Mainframe BB92 Alloy SL 6011 swingarm SW dropouts for Boost 148x12mm TBC Trunnion box construction custom Chainguide
Rear Shock: FOX NUDE Trunnion SCOTT custom w. travel / geo adj. 3 modes: Lockout - Traction Control -Descend DPS / EVOL / Reb. Adj. Travel 120 - 85 - Lockout / 165X45mm
Fork: FOX 34 Float Performance Air Grip 3 / 3-Modes / 15x110mm QR axle / tapered steerer Reb. Adj. / Lockout / 120mm travel
Headset: Syncros Pro Drop in / Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" bearing diameter size 42mm and 52mm
Bars: Syncros FL1.5 T-Bar / Alloy 7050 D.B. T shape Flat / 9° / 740mm Syncros Pro lock-on grips
Stem: Syncros FL2.0 / 6061 Alloy 6° / integrated Top Cup / 31.8mm / 1 1/8"
Rear Mech: Sram GX1
Shifters Sram GX1 Trigger
Chainset: Sram Custom GX1 GXP Boost PF 30T
Bottom Bracket: Sram GXP PF integrated / shell 41x92mm
Cassette: Sram XG1150 / 10-42 T
Chain: Sram CN-PC1110
Front Brake: Shimano M506 Disc 180mm SM-RT54 CL Rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano M506 Disc 180mm SM-RT54 CL Rotor
Rims: Syncros 3.0 / 28H / Tubeless ready
Front Hub: Syncros 3.0 / TC-711 / 15x110mm made by Formula
Rear Hub: Syncros 3.0 / TC-14811 / Boost 148x12mm RWS axle / XD / made by Formula
Tyres: Maxxis Forekaster / 2.35 / 120TPI Kevlar Bead TR Tubeless Ready / EXO / 3C maxx speed Front,
Maxxis Forekaster / 2.35 / 120TPI Kevlar Bead TR Tubeless Ready / EXO / 3C maxx speed Rear
Seatpost: Syncros Dropper 2.0 / YSP12 ICR / Remote 31.6mm / S size 100mm / M, L & XL 120mm
Pedals: Not Included
Weight: 12.30 KG/27.12 LBS