Scott Spark RC 900 Team 29er Mountain Bike 2018 - XC Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Are you ready to set the pace? The Scott Spark RC 900 Team XC bike will get you in top form racing c... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Are you ready to set the pace? The Scott Spark RC 900 Team XC bike will get you in top form racing cross country. A full carbon full sus frame combined with 29” wheels means you’ll have all the control and efficiency you need on the trails. The 100mm front and 100-70mm rear travel is adjustable via the TwinLoc Technology handlebar remotes to keep it convenient when racing. Fox suspension front and rear delivers confident control, especially when the trails start getting tough.
- RC Carbon HMF full sus frame is supportive and super lightweight
- Fox Float Nude shock gives the 70-100mm rear travel
- Fox 32 SC Float Performance fork has 100mm travel to sort out the terrain
- SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain offers a gear for every situation
- SRAM Level TL brakes are lightweight and powerful
- 29er wheels aid in roll-over ability as well as roll quickly
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Black/White/Red
- The Scott Spark RC 900 Team is available with 0% APR finance
The Spark 900 RC Team features a slew of high end components in an affordable package. Our TwinLoc Suspension System, a 12 speed SRAM Eagle drivetrain, Level brakes and Syncros components combine to create a dream-worthy carbon full suspension race bike.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Spark RC Carbon/IMP technology/HMF 1x optimized/BB92/Carbon SMC Link Carbon swingarm/SW dropouts for Boost 148x12mm TBC Trunnion Box Construction|
|Fork:||Fox 32 SC Float Performance Air Grip 3/3-Modes/15x110mm QR axle/tapered steerer Lockout/Reb. Adj./100mm travel|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Nude Trunnion Scott custom w. travel/geo adj. 3 modes: Lockout - Traction Control -Descend DPS/Reb. Adj./Travel 100 - 70 - Lockout/165X40mm|
|Headset:||Syncros Pro Drop in/Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" bearing diameter size 42mm and 52mm|
|Stem:||Syncros XR1.5 -8° Integrated Spacer & Top Cup 2014 Alloy/31.8mm/1 1/8"|
|Bars:||Syncros FL1.5 T-Bar/Alloy 7050 D.B. T shape Flat/9°/720mm Syncros Pro lock-on grips|
|Front Brake:||Sram Level TL Disc/tool free reach adj 180/F and 160/Rmm Centerline Rotor|
|Rear Mech:||Sram GX/Eagle 12 Speed|
|Shifters:||Sram GX Trigger|
|Rims:||Syncros XR2.5/28H/25mm Tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Syncros XR2.5 6 Bolt/15x110mm|
|Rear Hub:||Syncros XR2.5 6 Bolt/Boost 148x12mm XD/DT RWS|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Aspen/2.25/60TPI Kevlar Bead TR Tubeless Ready/Dual compound|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Aspen/2.25/60TPI Kevlar Bead TR Tubeless Ready/Dual compound|
|Seat Post:||Syncros FL1.5/10mm offset 31.6 x 400mm|
|Chainset:||Sram X1 1000 Eagle GXP Boost PF QF 168/32T|
|Chain:||Sram CN GX Eagle|
|Cassette:||Sram GX/XG1275/10-50 T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.