Scott Speedster 10 Disc 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Taking endurance and speed to the next level, the Scott Speedster 10 Disc sportive road bike is the ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Taking endurance and speed to the next level, the Scott Speedster 10 Disc sportive road bike is the ideal partner for long distance adventures on two wheels. The frame is set around an endurance-focussed geometry, using double butted 6061 alloy tubes and a full-carbon fork to keep weight to a minimum, whilst delivering razor-sharp steering precision. Equipped with 2x11 speed Shimano 105 gears, and matching RS505 hydraulic disc brakes, the Speedster 10 disc boasts fast and reliable shifting, along with powerful and controlled braking performance that doesn’t fade in the wet.
- Double-butted 6061 alloy frame is light and strong
- Carbon fibre fork lightens the bike & absorbs road vibrations, with tapered steerer for precise steering
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain delivers high-level shifting and performance
- Shimano RS505 hydraulic disc brakes are powerful, with exceptional lever modulation
- Syncros Race 22 Disc rims with Schwalbe Lugano 28c tyres
- Sizes: 47cm, 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colour: Grey/Black/Red
- The Scott Speedster 10 Disc road bike is available with 0% APR finance
The Scott Speedster has been completely redesigned for 2018. Lighter than its predecessor, the Speedster 10 Disc features a Shimano Ultegra groupset, Syncros components and disc brakes, providing you with ample amounts of control. You'll be upping your velocity in no time!
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Speedster Disc/6061 D.Butted Alloy Road geometry/Integrated Headtube|
|Fork:||Speedster Carbon 1 1/8"-1 1/4" carbon steerer|
|Headset:||Integrated Steel Cup|
|Stem:||Syncros RR2.0 1 1/8"/four Bolt 31.8mm|
|Bars:||Syncros RR2.0 Comfort 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-RS505 Hyd Disc160/F and 160/R mm SM-RT70 CL Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-RS505 Hyd Disc160/F and 160/R mm SM-RT70 CL Rotor|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105 Black FD-5801|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105 Black RD-5800-GS 22 Speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano ST-RS505 Dual control 22 Speed|
|Rims:||Syncros Race 22 Disc 28 Front/28 Rear|
|Front Hub:||Formula Team CL Disc 28 H|
|Rear Hub:||Formula Team CL Disc 28 H|
|Spokes:||SHA-DAR Black 2mm|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Lugano 700x32C|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Lugano 700x32C|
|Seat Post:||Syncros RR2.5 27.2/350mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-RS510 Black Hyperdrive 50x34 T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano BB-RS500-PB|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-5800 11 Speed 11-32 T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.