Scott Speedster 20 2020 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The SCOTT Speedster is light, agile and cost efficient endurance road bike. The Speedster 20 feature... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The SCOTT Speedster is light, agile and cost efficient endurance road bike. The Speedster 20 features a Shimano groupset and Syncros components. You'll be upping your velocity in no time!
- Lightweight aluminium alloy frame with endurance geometry
- Carbon fork for a smoother ride
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain with wide range cassette
- Tektro rim brakes for conventional stopping power
- Sizes: 47cm, 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colour: Blue
- The Scott Speedster 20 is available with 0% APR finance
Lighter and more stylish than ever before the Scott Speedster is a comfortable and efficient endurance road bike. The new frame features a carbon fork, internal cable routing and race proven endurance geometry.
If you enjoy long days in the saddle and coming home after the streetlights come on, then our Endurance bikes are for you. Comfortable, efficient, and dynamic, these bikes eat miles for breakfast.
- Speedster Alloy Frame
- Shimano Tiagra 20 Speed
- Syncros Race 23 Rims
- Schwalbe Lugano Tires
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Speedster | 6061 D.Butted Alloy - Endurance geometry | Integrated Headtube, int. cable routing|
|Fork:||Speedster Carbon - 1 1/8"-1 1/4" Carbon steerer|
|Headset:||Integrated Steel Cup|
|Stem:||JD ST123A Alloy - 1 1/8" | four Bolt 31.8mm|
|Bars:||Syncros Creston2.0 Compact - 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Tektro BR-526 - Catridge Pads|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro BR-526 - Catridge Pads|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tiagra FD-4700|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tiagra RD-4700-GS - 20 Speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Tiagra ST-4700 - Dual control 20 Speed|
|Rims:||Syncros Race 23 - 24 Front | 28 Rear|
|Front Hub:||Formula Team 24 H|
|Rear Hub:||Formula Team 28 H|
|Spokes:||SHA-DAR Black 2mm|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Lugano - 700x28C|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Lugano - 700x28C|
|Seat Post:||Syncros RR2.5 27.2/350mm|
|Saddle:||Syncros Tofino Regular 2.5|
|Chainset:||Shimano Tiagra FC-4700 - Hyperdrive 50x34 T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano BB-RS500-PB|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG500 - 10 Speed 11-32 T|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|