Scott Speedster 40 Triple 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description With race proven geometry at a fraction of the cost the Scott Speedster 40 Triple road bike is read ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With race proven geometry at a fraction of the cost the Scott Speedster 40 Triple road bike is read for any on-road club ride, training session and commute.
The Speedster 40 road bike is built with a very lightweight aluminium frame for quick acceleration and nimble handling. Double butted tubes and hydroformed tube shaping lighten the ride whilst maintaining strength. Race proven geometry offers an improved aerodynamic advantage so you ride faster for less effort. Internal cable routing keeps the aesthetics clean.
This is the 24 speed version of the Scott Speedster 40 with a capable and simple to use Shimano Claris 8 speed drivetrain with triple ring chainset up front. Enhancing aero performance are the fast rolling Syncros Race 22 Aero Profile wheels which slip through the air.
Ride faster with the Scott Speedster 40 24 speed road bike.
- Race proven geometry for an aero advantage
- Lightweight double butted & hydroformed alloy frame
- Capable 3x8 Shimano Claris drivetrain
- Drag reducing Syncros Race 22 Aero wheels
- Size: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- The Scott Speedster 40 Triple is available on 0% APR finance
The Scott Speedster 40 Triple 2017 Features are:
Frame: Speedster Aero / D.Butted 6061 Alloy Road geometry / Integrated Headtube
Fork: Speedster Alloy 1 1/8" Alloy steerer
Headset: Integrated Steel Cup
Bars: Syncros RR2.0 Ergonomic 31.8mm
Stem: JD ST92A Alloy 1 1/8" / four Bolt 31.8mm
Front Mech: Shimano Claris FD-2403
Rear Mech: Shimano Claris RD-2400-GS
Shifters Shimano Claris ST-2403 Dual control
Chainset: Shimano Claris FC-2403 Black 50x39x30 T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano Octalink BB-ES300A1
Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50 8 Speed 11-30 T
Chain: Shimano CN-HG40
Front Brake: Tektro Comp SCBR-312 39-51mm
Rear Brake: Tektro Comp SCBR-312 39-51mm
Rims: Syncros Race 22 24 Front / 28 Rear
Front Hub: Formula Comp 24 H
Rear Hub: Formula Comp 28 H
Spokes: HTI - Standard Black 2mm
Tyres: Kenda Kontender 700x25C Front, Kenda Kontender 700x25C Rear
Seatpost: Syncros RR2.5 31.6/300mm
Pedals: Not Included
Weight: 10.34 KG/22.80 LBS