SeaSucker Bomber 3-Bike Fork Mount Rack with 3 Rear Wheel Straps
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Roof racks See the latest products
New in Roof racks
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Finally, a roof-top rack that's easy to install and won't damage your car! SeaSucker bike racks use ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
This model includes three Rear Wheel Straps (6? SeaSuckers with 1 1/2? wide hook-and-loop straps) to secure your bikes' rear wheels and keep the tail from sliding left or right.
This rack has three fork clamps attached to five 6? SeaSuckers. Rack body made of 3/4? high-density polyethelyne, which makes it strong enough to hold your bikes yet flexible enough to follow the curve of your roof line. Approximate footprint: 41? x 10?.
Comes with Delta Bike Hitch Pro fork mounts, which are lockable and heavy-duty. Also, it opens wide enough when you release the lever that you don't have to tighten or loosen the acorn nut on the opposite side every time you put your bike in or take your bike out of the mount.
- Holds 3 bicycles - up to 45 lbs each.
- Made for roof top, trunk or hatchback attachment.
- Attaches to metal, glass or fibreglass surfaces.
- 3/4" thick high-density polyethylene (HDPE) bodyfor strength and durability.
- Three heavy-duty fork mounts for 9mm dropouts.
- Five 6? SeaSucker vacuum cups on body (210 lb. pull-strength rated each).
- Approx. 40" x 10" footprint.
- Approx. 18 lbs.
- Bomber 3-bike rack
- Three Rear Wheel Straps.
- 5g Lube Tube for vacuum pump maintenance.
- Spare SeaSucker vacuum pad and pump (Spare Tire).