Sealskinz Dragon Eye MTB Cycling Long Finger Gloves
- ShowProduct Information Sealskinz Dragon Eye MTB cycling gloves are a great all-rounder choice for cool rides with the perfe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Long Finger Gloves Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Sealskinz Dragon Eye MTB cycling gloves are a great all-rounder choice for cool rides with the perfect balance of thermal insulation and breathability. The Dragon Eye long finger gloves are close-fitting, with pre-curved fingers and stretch material on the back to enhance dexterity on the bars. No padding on the palm also helps with control and improves feedback from the bike.
A lightweight, flexible and close-fitting MTB glove offers maximum comfort, dexterity and performance making the Sealskinz Dragon Eye a great trail glove suitable for all types of riding.
- Totally waterproof, breathable and windproof
- Highly durable synthetic suede palm increased wear resistance
- Zero padding gives ultimate control and feel from the bike
- Close-fitting, pre-curved fingers, laminated stretch material on back of hand and Lycra finger fourchettes for added dexterity
- Articulated knuckle area for increased range of movement
- Tricot Suede wiper on thumb for a multitude of uses
- Anti-slip liner improves dexterity and eliminates pull-out
- Improved thumb crotch design for greater dexterity giving increased grip and control
- Rubber pull tab making it easier to get on
- Silicone print on index and middle fingers for increased grip
- Thermal Rating - This product is rated 3 which offers the perfect balance of warmth and breathability
- Two Year Guarantee - This product qualifies for our Two-Year Guarantee
- Product Care - Wash at 30, drip dry (not on a radiator), do not dry clean, do not iron, do not bleach
- British Design & Technology - Developed with leading technical experts, athletes and designers creating products that perform at the highest levels
- Size: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Colour: Black/Anthracite/Mid Grey, Black/Leaf Green/Lime, Black/DK Olive/Orange, Black/Blue/Orange
- Outer: 61% Nylon, 20% Polyurethane, 9% Polyester, 6% Rubber, 4% Elastane
- Membrane: Micro-porous Membrane
- Inner: 100% Polyester
Anti-slip lining improves dexterity and feel through reduced friction and virtually eliminates liner pull-out, giving you a glove which performs in a significantly better way to standard multi-layer gloves. This lining enables you to endure the elements and defies the outdoors whatever the weather.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Sealskinz Gloves Size Chart
|Gloves & Mittens||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Mens / Unisex||5 - 6||7 - 8||9||10||11||12|
|Children's||5 yrs||6 - 9 yrs||10 - 13 yrs|
|Children's Gloves & Mittens||4||5||6|
*Measure your dominant hand with a tape measure around the knuckles in inches. The size that you measure in inches, is your glove size. Remember, tight gloves may make your hands feel cold - if in doubt go up a size.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Long Finger Gloves Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.