Sealskinz Highland XP Claw Mittens
- ShowProduct Information Sealskinz Highland XP Claw mittens are ready for the coldest, wettest rides you’ll experience in the... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Long Finger Gloves Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Sealskinz Highland XP Claw mittens are ready for the coldest, wettest rides you’ll experience in the UK. These high-quality cycling gloves are waterproof, breathable and windproof, with a thermal rating of 5 (for use in sub-zero temperatures). The Highland XP is great for commuting with reflective decals to enhance your visibility in low light conditions.
Not only warm, Sealskinz heavy-duty Highland XP winter cycling gloves offer flexibility and grip on the handlebar in all conditions.
- Totally waterproof, breathable and windproof
- ‘Lobster Claw’ mitten configuration & textured palm for grip when braking and shifting
- Climashield insulation delivers warmth whilst maintaining high levels of breathability
- Soft, durable synthetic suede palm with foam pressure point padding for increased grip and comfort
- PU wiper on thumb for a multitude of uses
- Extended stretch cuff for additional warmth and soft touch Velcro closure for a secure, comfortable fit
- Fully machine washable to ensure they remain looking great for longer
- Reflective branding for increased visibility in low light conditions
- Thermal Rating - This product is rated 5 which offers heavy duty protection for the coldest climate
- Two Year Guarantee - This product qualifies for our Two-Year Guarantee
- Product Care - Wash at 30, drip dry (not on a radiator), do not dry clean, do not iron, do not bleach
- British Design & Technology - Developed with leading technical experts, athletes and designers creating products that perform at the highest levels
- Outer: 48% Polyester, 27% Polyurethane, 18% Nylon, 4% Spandex, 3% Rubber
- Membrane: Micro-porous Membrane
- Inner: 100% Polyester
Climashield insulation utilises Aquaban technology to keep you warm in wet conditions. The lining repels and sheds water expediting the drying process. Body heat remains trapped inside, maintaining warmth whilst body moisture exits the insulation for ultimate breathability, preventing a clammy feel.
Anti-slip lining improves dexterity and feel through reduced friction and virtually eliminates liner pull-out, giving you a glove which performs in a significantly better way to standard multi-layer gloves. This lining enables you to endure the elements and defies the outdoors whatever the weather.
Thermal ratings 4, 5 and 5+ are for those times when you know you are going to expose yourself to extremes in temperature and push yourself to the limit. These gloves will help you endure the bitterness of mother nature.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Sealskinz Highland XP Claw Mittens Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Claw gloves are a rarity yet they are perfect for cycling. They are warm and properly waterproof. Just one point - Sealskinz are always smaller than you expect : I don't have big hands but can barely get into XXL
Claw gloves are a rarity yet they are perfect for cycling. They are warm and properly waterproof. Just one point - Sealskinz are always smaller than you expect : I don't have big hands but can barely get into XXLClose review
I am M according to the Tredz sizing chart, so ordered an M and L size. Unfortunately even the L size was too tight, so I think these are quite small sized compared to other gloves I've tried. Something to bear in mind.
I am M according to the Tredz sizing chart, so ordered an M and L size. Unfortunately even the L size was too tight, so I think these are quite small sized compared to other gloves I've tried. Something to bear in mind.Close review
Sealskinz Gloves Size Chart
|Gloves & Mittens||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Mens / Unisex||5 - 6||7 - 8||9||10||11||12|
|Children's||5 yrs||6 - 9 yrs||10 - 13 yrs|
|Children's Gloves & Mittens||4||5||6|
*Measure your dominant hand with a tape measure around the knuckles in inches. The size that you measure in inches, is your glove size. Remember, tight gloves may make your hands feel cold - if in doubt go up a size.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Long Finger Gloves Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.