Sealskinz Highland XP Claw Mittens
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Long finger gloves See the latest products
New in Long finger gloves
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Sealskinz Highland XP Claw mittens are ready for the coldest, wettest rides you’ll experience in the... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
Sealskinz Highland XP Claw mittens are ready for the coldest, wettest rides you’ll experience in the UK. These high-quality cycling gloves are waterproof, breathable and windproof, with a thermal rating of 5 (for use in sub-zero temperatures). The Highland XP is great for commuting with reflective decals to enhance your visibility in low light conditions.
Not only warm, Sealskinz heavy-duty Highland XP winter cycling gloves offer flexibility and grip on the handlebar in all conditions.
- Totally waterproof, breathable and windproof
- ‘Lobster Claw’ mitten configuration & textured palm for grip when braking and shifting
- Climashield insulation delivers warmth whilst maintaining high levels of breathability
- Soft, durable synthetic suede palm with foam pressure point padding for increased grip and comfort
- PU wiper on thumb for a multitude of uses
- Extended stretch cuff for additional warmth and soft touch Velcro closure for a secure, comfortable fit
- Fully machine washable to ensure they remain looking great for longer
- Reflective branding for increased visibility in low light conditions
- Thermal Rating - This product is rated 5 which offers heavy duty protection for the coldest climate
- Two Year Guarantee - This product qualifies for our Two-Year Guarantee
- Product Care - Wash at 30, drip dry (not on a radiator), do not dry clean, do not iron, do not bleach
- British Design & Technology - Developed with leading technical experts, athletes and designers creating products that perform at the highest levels
- Outer: 48% Polyester, 27% Polyurethane, 18% Nylon, 4% Spandex, 3% Rubber
- Membrane: Micro-porous Membrane
- Inner: 100% Polyester
Climashield insulation utilises Aquaban technology to keep you warm in wet conditions. The lining repels and sheds water expediting the drying process. Body heat remains trapped inside, maintaining warmth whilst body moisture exits the insulation for ultimate breathability, preventing a clammy feel.
Anti-slip lining improves dexterity and feel through reduced friction and virtually eliminates liner pull-out, giving you a glove which performs in a significantly better way to standard multi-layer gloves. This lining enables you to endure the elements and defies the outdoors whatever the weather.
Thermal ratings 4, 5 and 5+ are for those times when you know you are going to expose yourself to extremes in temperature and push yourself to the limit. These gloves will help you endure the bitterness of mother nature.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Sealskinz Highland XP Claw Mittens Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Claw gloves are a rarity yet they are perfect for cycling. They are warm and properly waterproof. Just one point - Sealskinz are always smaller than you expect : I don't have big hands but can barely get into XXL
Claw gloves are a rarity yet they are perfect for cycling. They are warm and properly waterproof. Just one point - Sealskinz are always smaller than you expect : I don't have big hands but can barely get into XXLClose review
I am M according to the Tredz sizing chart, so ordered an M and L size. Unfortunately even the L size was too tight, so I think these are quite small sized compared to other gloves I've tried. Something to bear in mind.
I am M according to the Tredz sizing chart, so ordered an M and L size. Unfortunately even the L size was too tight, so I think these are quite small sized compared to other gloves I've tried. Something to bear in mind.Close review