Sealskinz Road Aero Ankle Cycling Socks
- ShowProduct Information A performance single layer, close fitting ankle sock designed specifically for Road Cycling for cond... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Socks Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Our water repellent technology gives a surface layer of protection from the elements
- BeDry rapidly wicks moisture away from the skin for ultimate comfort
- Lightweight single layer construction reduces weight and vented panels allow for additional airflow which regulates temperature
- Fast drying times meaning less time in wet kit
- Lace protection panel for added comfort
- Elasticated ankle, instep and cuff offer support and a comfortable fit
- Hand linked toe closure creates a flat construction to prevent rubbing
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Sealskinz Socks Size Guide
|UK Shoe Size||3 - 5||6 - 8||9 - 11||12 - 14|
|Euro Shoe Size||36 - 38||39 - 42||43 - 46||47 - 49|
|UK Shoe Size||4 - 7||8 - 12|
|Euro Shoe Size||37 - 41||42 - 47|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.