Shimano BR-M8020 XT Bled I-Spec-II Compatible Brake Lever and Calliper
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Brake sets See the latest products
New in Brake sets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:Powerful fully bled XT 4 pot hydraulic Servo Wave disc brake for more aggressive riding... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Powerful fully bled XT 4 pot hydraulic Servo Wave disc brake for more aggressive riding styles
- Fully bled lever and calliper comes without adapters or rotors giving you the freedom to customise to suite your bike
- short stroke Servo-Wave mechanism for quick pad engagement and more power for aggressive riding
- 4 oversized phenolic pistons optimized for heat insulation, lightweight and stiffness
- Using Ice Tech alloy fin pads further improving heat radiation performance
- Recommended for use with Ice Tech rotors for optimum braking performance in a choice of 140, 160, 180 and 203 mm
- Lightweight forged calliper design that increases rigidity and reduces weight
- Forged alloy brake lever for optimum strength and reliability
- Mineral oil brake fluid is non-corrosive and less hazardous than conventional hydraulic brake fluid
- Shim-less mounting system allows for quick setting up
- brake lever featuring reach and free stroke adjustment
- Hinged clamp for quick installation
- I-spec-II compatible
- The kit also contains sintered pads, plus spare olives and insert should you wish to adjust the length of the cuttable hoses
- Hose length 1000 mm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.