Shimano BR-M9020 XTR Post type hydraulic disc brake calliper, front or rear
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Disc brakes See the latest products
New in Disc brakes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Shimano XTR cutting edge braking technology, lightweight and powerful easily adaptable post-style hy... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Shimano XTR cutting edge braking technology, lightweight and powerful easily adaptable post-style hydraulic disc brake calliper.
- Oversized 22mm glass fibre phenolic pistons optimized for heat insulation, lightweight and stiffness
- Opposed 2-piston design reduces leading effect and optimal pad wear increases braking control
- Super lightweight magnesium calliper design with Titanium hardware
- Can be used with a choice of adapters and rotors giving you the freedom to customise and suit your bike
- Recommended for use with Ice Tech Centre-Lock rotors for optimum braking performance in a choice of 160 mm, 180 mm and 203 mm
- Can be used with Ice Tech pads available in resin or sintered compound, the optional aluminium radiation fin pad further improves heat dissipation reducing brake surface temperature by 50 deg C
- Easy to use one way oil bleeding for improved oil routing
- Mineral oil brake fluid
- Shim-less mounting system
- Banjo style attachment for neat hose alignment
- Contains J04C resin pads, plus optional bleed nipple blanking grub screw to save a further 3 grams
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.