Shimano BR-M987 XTR Post type hydraulic disc brake calliper - front or rear
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Disc brakes See the latest products
New in Disc brakes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Shimano XTR cutting edge braking technology, lightweight and powerful easily adaptable post-style hy... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Shimano XTR cutting edge braking technology, lightweight and powerful easily adaptable post-style hydraulic disc brake calliper.
- Oversized 22mm glass fibre phenolic pistons optimized for heat insulation, lightweight and stiffness
- Opposed 2-piston design reduces leading effect and optimal pad wear increases braking control
- Super lightweight magnesium calliper design with Titanium hardware
- Can be used with a choice of adapters and rotors giving you the freedom to customise and suit your bike
- Recommended for use with Ice Tech Centre-Lock rotors for optimum braking performance in a choice of 160 mm, 180 mm and 203 mm
- Can be used with Ice Tech pads available in resin or sintered compound, the optional aluminium radiation fin pad further improves heat dissipation reducing brake surface temperature by 50 deg C
- Easy to use one way oil bleeding for improved oil routing
- Mineral oil brake fluid
- Shim-less mounting system
- Banjo style attachment for neat hose alignment
- Contains G01A resin pads, plus optional bleed nipple blanking grub screw to save a further 3 grams