Shimano Capreo DH-F703 6v 3.0w Dynamo QR Front Hub
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:Excellent quality and durable 6-volt 3-watt dynamo front hub with low rolling resistanc... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Wheels Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionKey Features:
- Excellent quality and durable 6-volt 3-watt dynamo front hub with low rolling resistance and easy to use quick release
- gives bright illumination for safer night riding without the need and expense of replacing batteries
- For use with rim brakes
- Features contact seals to prevent the ingress of corrosion-causing water and muck without affecting rotational smoothness increasing service life
- High quality bearing races reduce friction and give a more precise bearing action
- Push-in wiring harnesses make installation fast and easy
- Forged aluminium hub shell
- Comes with an easy to use quick release skewer
- 74mm O.L.D
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.