Shimano Deore Bled I-Spec-B Compatible Brake Lever Disc Brake BRM615
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Disc brakes See the latest products
New in Disc brakes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Powerful hydraulic stopping control. The Shimano Deore BR-M615 hydraulic disc brakes offer an afford... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
Powerful hydraulic stopping control. The Shimano Deore BR-M615 hydraulic disc brakes offer an affordable, powerful consistent brake upgrade for your mountain or hybrid bike.
Featuring Shimano’s short stroke Servo Wave mechanism for powerful and consistent stopping control in all weather conditions. The twin piston design increases stopping power while reducing pad wear.
All Shimano brakes use mineral oil which is less corrosive and less hazardous than the DOT fluid found in most hydraulic disc brakes.
The Shimano Deore disc brakes feature resin disc brake pads but are also compatible with Shimano Ice Tech pads.
- Deore fully bled hydraulic disc brake with easily adaptable post-style calliper
- Front fully bled lever and calliper comes without adapters or rotors giving you the freedom to customise to suite your bike
- Can be used with the revolutionary Centre-Lock rotor system which fits easily to Centre-Lock compatible hubs; alternatively conventional 6-bolt rotors can be used all in a choice of 160 mm, 180 mm and 203 mm
- Opposed 2-piston design reduces leading effect and optimal pad wear increases braking control
- Two-piece calliper design is both ridged and durable
- Hinged clamp design
- Ergonomic alloy brake lever for optimum comfort and performance
- Mineral oil brake fluid is non-corrosive and less hazardous than conventional hydraulic brake fluid
- Shim-less mounting system allows for quick installation and setting up
- 2nd generation I-spec-B-B compatible
- Brake lever features reach adjustment for perfect custom fit
- The kit also contains resin pads (can be used with sintered and Ice Tech pads), plus spare olives and insert should you wish to adjust the length of the cuttable hoses
- Hose length 1000 mm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Shimano Deore Bled I-Spec-B Compatible Brake Lever Disc Brake BRM615 Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
For the price these are a fantastic braking system powerful enough for trekking xc and road applications highly recommend
For the price these are a fantastic braking system powerful enough for trekking xc and road applications highly recommendClose review
Bought as a replacement for the oem avids which came with my bike. More power better feel and far easier to maintain. Good value for money too.
Bought as a replacement for the oem avids which came with my bike. More power better feel and far easier to maintain. Good value for money too.Close review