Shimano Deore M612-L Triple Front Derailleur With Low Clamp, Side Swing and Front Pull
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Mountain Bike Front See the latest products
New in Mountain Bike Front
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:Wide link design Dyna-Sys 10-speed Deore MTB front derailleurSide swing, side pull fron... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Wide link design Dyna-Sys 10-speed Deore MTB front derailleur
- Side swing, side pull front derailleur decrease problems with tyre clearance and reduces cable friction
- Designed specifically with modern trail bikes in mind, Shimano side swing technology front derailleurs increases tyre clearance by 15mm, while new cable routing resulting in the lightest shifting action yet
- Side pull cable routing
- Wide pivot link design for greater torsional rigidity improves shifting response and service life
- Low clamp band mount, comes with the necessary shims for all band dimensions
- Dyna-Sys 10-speed MTB drivetrain compatibility
- Reinforced steel chain guide offers high strength and rigidity for improved shifting response
- For triple 40-42 tooth chainring
- For 66-69 degree chainstay angle
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.