Shimano Deore XT Freehub For Centre-Lock disc FHM8010
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:High performance rear Freehub for rim or Disc brakes: XT is renowned for offering the b... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Wheels Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- High performance rear Freehub for rim or Disc brakes: XT is renowned for offering the best performance to value ratio
- Designed for use with Centre-Lock Disc rotors for secure hassle free setup
- Super quick engaging Freehub body with pawl engagement every 10 degree giving near instant power transfer
- Double contact sealing with internal grease sleeve helps to keeps out water and dirt from bearings ensuring constant smoothness and longevity whilst keeping the grease in place
- Borozon treated cone bearing races give precision low-friction rolling
- Cup and cone bearings for durability, strength and smooth rotation
- For 142 x 12 mm dropouts (axle not included)
- Can be used with 8, 9, 10, 11-speed cassette sprockets
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.