Shimano Deore XT Front Hub For Centre-Lock Disc HBM8000
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:Performance front hub for use with Disc and rim brakes, using Centre-Lock mounting syst... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Wheels Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Performance front hub for use with Disc and rim brakes, using Centre-Lock mounting system
- Designed to be used with either Centre-Lock Disc rotor mount for secure hassle free setup or regular rim brake
- Features a alloy axle for lightweight and rigidity when used with suspension forks
- Double contact sealing with internal grease sleeve keeps out water and dirt from bearings and ensures constant smoothness and longevity whilst keeping the grease in place
- Ultra smooth bearing races give precision low-friction rolling
- Rubber cap for Centre-Lock mount included should you choose to use this hub for rim brake use
- Quick release lever and adjuster nut are lightweight and easy to adjust
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.