Shimano FC-4703 Tiagra triple chainset 10-speed
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:Taking many features from pro-level equipment, this 2-piece cap-free design Tiagra chai... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cranks & Chainsets Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionKey Features:
- Taking many features from pro-level equipment, this 2-piece cap-free design Tiagra chainset offers unbeatable performance.
- 2-piece cap-free design is quick and easy to install whilst being lighter and stiffer than a traditional crank/ bottom bracket assembly.
- SG-X chainrings feature strategically placed chain pick-up pins and tooth profiles to ensure fast and positive shifting.
- Designed to work with HollowTech II type bottom bracket cups.
- Compatible with 10-speed HG-X chains.
- Anodized aluminium crank arms.
- Lightweight aluminium chainrings.
- 4 arm, 110 mm bolt circle diameter.
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Cranks & Chainsets Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.