Shimano HB-M6000 Deore Front Hub for Centre Lock Disc
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: Durable smooth rolling sealed Deore front hub with Centre-Lock disc rotor mount Centr... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Wheels Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Durable smooth rolling sealed Deore front hub with Centre-Lock disc rotor mount
- Centre-Lock disc rotor fitting - ideal for Deore hydraulic and mechanical disc brake systems
- The hub uses angular contact bearings designed to cradle the balls giving both radial and lateral support for superior strength and durability in real world riding conditions; they also offer precision bearing adjustment and easy maintenance
- Low maintenance design includes single contact seals to keep out mud and water
- Low-friction Cubic Boron Nitride treatment cone race surfaces for smooth action and long bearing life
- For use in 100 mm dropouts including quick release skewer
- Internal grease sleeve help maintain and increase service life of hub by holding the grease in the bearing housing
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.