Shimano HB-M758 XT Front Hub
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:Performance 15 mm front hub for use with Disc brake, using 6-bolt mounting systemDesign... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Wheels Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Performance 15 mm front hub for use with Disc brake, using 6-bolt mounting system
- Designed for 15 mm bolt thru axle forks with 100 mm O.L.D.
- 6-bolt disc rotor mount
- Double contact seals with internal grease sleeve to keep the elements out and the grease in, extending service life and maintain smooth operations even in the toughest terrain
- The hub uses angular contact bearings designed to cradle the balls giving both radial and lateral support for superior strength and durability in real world riding conditions; they also offer precision bearing adjustment and easy maintenance
- Lightweight and strong alloy axle housing for excellent rigidity when used with suspension forks and 15 mm thru-axles
- Ultra-smooth bearing races give a long lasting low-friction rolling action
- Anodised forged aluminium hub shell
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.