Shimano M575 Bled Disc Brake Lever and Post Mount Caliper (no rotor or hardware)
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Disc brakes See the latest products
New in Disc brakes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Deore-level convenient to mount flip-flop design fully bled hydraulic disc brake with conventional b... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Deore-level convenient to mount flip-flop design fully bled hydraulic disc brake with conventional brake lever and easily adaptable post-style calliper
- Rear fully bled lever and calliper comes without adaptersor rotors giving you the freedom to customise to suite your bike
- Can be used with the revolutionary Centre-Lock rotor system which fits easily to Centre-Lock compatible hubs; alternatively conventional 6-bolt rotors can be used all in a choice of 160 mm, 180 mm and 203 mm
- Opposed 2-piston design reduces leading effect and optimal pad wear increases braking control
- Two piece calliper design is both rigid and durable
- Flip-flop design mount can be easily removed for maintenance if required
- Forged ergonomic alloy brake lever for optimum comfort and performance
- Mineral oil brake fluid is non-corrosive and less hazardous than conventional hydraulic brake fluid
- Shim-less mounting system allows for quick installation and setting up
- Brake lever features reach adjustment for perfect custom fit
- The kit also contains resin pads (BR-M575 can be used with sintered), plus spare olives and insert should you wish to adjust the length of the cuttable hoses
- Hose length 1000mm/1700mm