Shimano M585 LX Front and Rear Disc Calliper
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Disc brakes See the latest products
New in Disc brakes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Great value front and rear fully bled LX hydraulic disc brake system with Dual Control shifter / bra... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionGreat value front and rear fully bled LX hydraulic disc brake system with Dual Control shifter / brake lever offers strong braking power in a minimalist design. Please order disc rotor and appropriate mount separately
The Shimano M585 LX Front and Rear Disc Calliper 2008 - Disk Brake has the following features:
- Ergonomic and powerful front and rear fully bled LX hydraulic disc brake system with Dual control shift / brake levers offers exceptional control and modulation
- Front and rear bled kit comes without adapters or rotors giving you the freedom to customise to suite your bike
- Can be used with the revolutionary Centre-Lock rotor system which fits easily to Centre-Lock compatible hubs; alternatively conventional 6-bolt rotors can be used all in a choice of 160 mm, 180 mm and 203 mm
- Opposed 2-piston design reduces leading effect and optimal pad wear increases braking control
- Mineral oil brake fluid is non-corrosive and less hazardous than conventional hydraulic brake fluid
- Shim-less mounting system allows for quick installation and setting up
- Comes complete with Dual control LX disc brake levers featuring 2 finger reach adjustable brake levers for the perfect custom fit
- Dual Control lever system, offering the ultimate integration between brake an gear operation
- Easy and fluid shifting using the brake lever for 9 speed gear systems with precise changing
- Braking and gear changing is possible simultaneously