Shimano ME4 SPD MTB Shoes
- ShowProduct Information High-performance, high-value,off-road trail cycling shoeHigh-density synthetic leather with perforat... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Mountain Bike Shoe Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- High-performance, high-value,off-road trail cycling shoe
- High-density synthetic leather with perforations to improve fit and breathability
- Boa® L6 dial for quick and precise micro-adjustment with off-set straps to relieve tension at the highest point of the foot
- Light weight rubber outsole provides all condition traction
- Glass fibre reinforced midsole gives pedalling efficiency and power transfer
- Sole stiffness 5
- Weight 678g per pair (size 42)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Shimano ME4 SPD MTB Shoes Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Very comfortable shoes, easy adjustment, well made, great value at a discounted price and with a £10 off voucher! I bought these to use on my winter road bike as I like to be able to walk without skidding all over the place in autumn/winter when stopping for a coffee or starting my ride - I live on a hill which can get a bit slippy.
Very comfortable shoes, easy adjustment, well made, great value at a discounted price and with a £10 off voucher! I bought these to use on my winter road bike as I like to be able to walk without skidding all over the place in autumn/winter when stopping for a coffee or starting my ride - I live on a hill which can get a bit slippy.Close review
Shimano Men's Shoes Size Guide
In our experience Shimano shoes tend to be sized small. Consider choosing one size larger than you're used to.
If you have any queries please call us on 01792 799508.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Mountain Bike Shoe Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.