Shimano Metrea BR-U5000 Flat Mount Calliper - Without Rotor or Adapter
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Other brake spares See the latest products
New in Other brake spares
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information METREA is the new face of urban sport for the urban minimalist. It occupies that gap between rapid r... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- METREA is the new face of urban sport for the urban minimalist. It occupies that gap between rapid road riding and city comfort components for the consumer who seeks pleasure, passion and efficient transport in equal measure
- High performance low profile hydraulic urban disc brake for efficient braking in all conditions
- Rear wheel use for 140 mm flat mount frames, can be used with adapter for 160 mm
- Oversized 22mm ceramic pistons optimized for heat insulation, lightweight and stiffness
- Opposed 2-piston design reduces leading effect and optimal pad wear increases braking control
- Increased pad to rotor clearance reduces the chance of rotor drag
- Forged calliper design is lightweight and rigid
- One way internal fluid circuit makes bleeding easy
- Mineral oil brake fluid is non-corrosive and less hazardous than conventional hydraulic brake fluid
- Shim-less mounting bracket allows for quick installation and setting up
- Recommended for use with Ice Tech rotors for optimum braking performance
- Comes complete with resin compound pads
- Inline hose routing for low profile design
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.