Shimano RD-M8050 XT Di2 E-Tube Rear Derailleur
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Mountain Bike Rear See the latest products
New in Mountain Bike Rear
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:Digital Integrated Intelligence or Di2: with programmed automatic motion at the touch o... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Digital Integrated Intelligence or Di2: with programmed automatic motion at the touch of a switch the XT M8050 Di2 rear derailleur is quick, smooth and effortless, making for unmatched drivetrain efficiency no matter what the riding conditions
- Programmed automatic motion at the touch of a switch makes this derailleur quick, smooth and effortless to shift
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching
- Using Shimano's shadow plus technology and lowest profile to date, the M8050 will help you squeeze through the narrowest of trails without worry
- Derailleur contains a saver (fuse) function, where the inner structure is protected from strong impacts
- Synchro Shift compatible means both front and rear shifting can be done through the use of one shifter, which can be fully customized to suit your riding needs
- Aluminium pulley plates for weight saving and durability
- Specifically designed to work with 11-speed Dyna-Sys11 cassette and drivetrain
- 11-speed E-tube Di2 compatible
- Max low sprocket: 42T (double), 46T (single)
- Total capacity: 35T (Di2 system limited)
- Colour: Black
- Discipline: MTB
- Product Type: Rear Derailleur
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.