Shimano RD-R9150 Dura-Ace Di2 11-Speed Rear Derailleur
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road Bike Rear See the latest products
RRP: £639.99 Save £64.00
New in Road Bike Rear
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Digital Integrated Intelligence or Di2: with programmed automatic motion at the touch of a switch th... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Digital Integrated Intelligence or Di2: with programmed automatic motion at the touch of a switch the Dura-Ace Di2 rear derailleur is quick, smooth and effortless, making for unmatched drivetrain efficiency.
- Programmed automatic motion at the touch of a switch makes this derailleur quick, smooth and effortless to shift
- Synchronized Shift designed, developed to choose the next biggest or lowest gear ratio irrespective of whether a gear change needs to be made by the front or rear derailleur
- Wireless data network system unit is integrated into mech
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching
- Low profile Shadow derailleur design
- Derailleur contains a saver (fuse) function, where the inner structure is protected from strong impacts
- 11-30T wide gear ratio capacity will cater for compact setups as well as the traditional road double
- Full carbon fibre inner and outer pulley plates enhance rigidity and keep it lightweight
- Titanium B axle bolt for further weight savings
- High tolerance cold forged aluminium link plates and body construction is extremely light and durable
- Four self-lubricating micro-machined fluorine-coated link pivot bushings gives low-friction shifting
- Pulleys are made of tough DuPont Zytel for longer life and less chain noise
- Direct mount compatible
- 11-speed E-tube Di2 compatible
- Max front difference: 16T
- Total capacity: 35T
- Weight is 204 grams
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.