Shimano RD-R9150 Dura-Ace Di2 11-Speed Rear Derailleur
- ShowProduct Information Digital Integrated Intelligence or Di2: with programmed automatic motion at the touch of a switch th... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Derailleur/Mech Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Programmed automatic motion at the touch of a switch makes this derailleur quick, smooth and effortless to shift
- Synchronized Shift designed, developed to choose the next biggest or lowest gear ratio irrespective of whether a gear change needs to be made by the front or rear derailleur
- Wireless data network system unit is integrated into mech
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching
- Low profile Shadow derailleur design
- Derailleur contains a saver (fuse) function, where the inner structure is protected from strong impacts
- 11-30T wide gear ratio capacity will cater for compact setups as well as the traditional road double
- Full carbon fibre inner and outer pulley plates enhance rigidity and keep it lightweight
- Titanium B axle bolt for further weight savings
- High tolerance cold forged aluminium link plates and body construction is extremely light and durable
- Four self-lubricating micro-machined fluorine-coated link pivot bushings gives low-friction shifting
- Pulleys are made of tough DuPont Zytel for longer life and less chain noise
- Direct mount compatible
- 11-speed E-tube Di2 compatible
- Max front difference: 16T
- Total capacity: 35T
- Weight is 204 grams
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 48 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available