Shimano SLX Ice Tech Centre-Lock Disc Rotor SMRT68
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Brake rotors See the latest products
New in Brake rotors
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description SM-RT68 Ice Tech rotors give excellent performance using the proven Shimano Centre-Lock system givin... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
SM-RT68 Ice Tech rotors give excellent performance using the proven Shimano Centre-Lock system giving excellent rigidity and security with an easy set-up.
- The clad steel / alloy / steel rotor construction allows heat generated from braking to radiate quickly through the aluminium core achieving surface temperature drops of around 50 deg C. When used with Ice Tech pads surface temperatures can drop from around 400 to 300 deg C, this gives great improvements in performance all round
- Ice Tech rotors achieve long pad life, less noise and less fade due to improved heat dispersion
- Rotor contact surface has been developed for excellent pad clearing and cooling which increases pad performance and life
- Comes complete with lockring