Shimano ST-RS505 Hydraulic Disc Brake Mechanical STI Set With RS505 Callipers Pair
- ShowProduct Information Upgrade your stopping power. The Shimano ST-RS505 disc brakes, for regular (mechanical) 11 speed dri... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Brakes Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Upgrade your stopping power. The Shimano ST-RS505 disc brakes, for regular (mechanical) 11 speed drivetrains, will give you the all-weather stopping power and consistency that only hydraulic discs can offer.
The increased stopping power is especially helpful when you are on the hoods and you adjust the reach and free stroke so you can get the levers just how you like them. Cooling fins on the brake pads offer excellent heat management on even the very longest alpine descents.
The STI levers feature vivid indexing which ensures that each and every shift across all 11 speeds requires the same lever force. All Shimano brakes use mineral oil which is less corrosive and less hazardous than the DOT fluid found in most hydraulic disc brakes.
- Vivid indexing gives a constant amount of shift lever force across all 11 sprockets
- Ergonomic short shift arc follows natural hand movement
- Hydraulic brake lever gives powerful, controllable and consistent stopping power with less effort especially from the hood position
- Hydraulic reservoir tank provides pad to rotor clearance auto-adjust maintaining braking performance during pad wear
- Kit includes ST-RS505 STI, BR-RS505 flat mount brake callipers with pads, hoses, and mineral oil (without rotors or adapters)
- Reach and free stroke adjustment enable custom feel and fitment for all hands
- Easy bleed and clean hydraulic system, for use with Shimano mineral oil only
- The Shimano ST-RS505 disc brakes are available with 0% APR finance
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.