Shimano SW-9071 Dura-Ace, Remote Shifters for TT/Triathlon
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road Bike See the latest products
New in Road Bike
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:With Di2 technology shifting is easy and precise - just a light touch, as soft as a mou... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- With Di2 technology shifting is easy and precise - just a light touch, as soft as a mouse click, is sufficient for the front or rear derailleur to instantaneously select the correct gear
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, and also gives effortless gear shifts
- Simply pressing tactile buttons allows effortless and comfortable shifting even when your hands are cold
- TT / Triathlon single button bar end shift switches are used to operate the rear derailleur, one shifter up , one shifter down
- Can be used on there own direct into SMEW90 junction, or in conjunction with STI
- TT / Triathlon bar end shift switches give the added option of being able to operate the gears from two positions, either these aero extension or the STI lever while under braking which is only possible on a Di2 TT set up
- Shifters are supplied with electrical cables installed
- For use with E-tube systems
- Weight is 60 grams a pair
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.