Shimano Saint 10-Speed Rapidfire Pod Right Hand SLM820
- ShowProduct Information Saint Rapidfire Plus Shift levers with versatile positioning ability, optimized for 1-finger braking... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Shifters Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Saint Rapidfire Plus Shift levers with versatile positioning ability, optimized for 1-finger braking with crisp instant shifts.
- Multi Release allows multiple gear changes from both levers with one sweep, further adding to the speed of shift
- 2-way release: the upper lever still performs the same shift function, but it can now swing in either direction allowing it to be released by the thumb or index finger
- Instant Release for super fast shifting performance, delivering the chain to the next sprocket or ring the moment the shift is actuated with no hesitation
- Multi-bearing design uses two ball bearing units to give a low-friction and reliable shifting action
- Short release lever stroke for crisp shifting action
- One piece lower alloy thumb release lever increases durability and gives sharp precise shifts
- For use with 10-speed Dyna Sys drivetrain only
- Multi-position adjustable handlebar clamp for custom lever positioning
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.