Shimano TR900W SPD-SL Triathlon Shoes
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: Elite triathlon racing shoe designed to shave time off your transitions and improve ef... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Road Shoe Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Elite triathlon racing shoe designed to shave time off your transitions and improve efficiency.
- T1-Quick strap and extra-wide collar simplifies foot entry and quickens transitions.
- Asymmetrical heel loop makes it easier to get your finger through the loop to quickly secure the shoe during transitions.
- 3D breathable mesh for optimal ventilation.
- Anatomical toe cap with air intake maintains rigidity and Breathability.
- Lightweight, super-stiff carbon fibre composite sole efficiently transfers power.
- Weight: 502g (size 40)
Shimano TR900W SPD-SL Triathlon Shoes Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Excellent quality as are all shimano, reasonably priced, inner straps can be trimmed as not to hit the crank
Excellent quality as are all shimano, reasonably priced, inner straps can be trimmed as not to hit the crankClose review
Shimano Men's Shoes Size Guide
In our experience Shimano shoes tend to be sized small. Consider choosing one size larger than you're used to.
If you have any queries please call us on 01792 799508.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Road Shoe Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.