Shimano Ultegra Di2 11-speed Front Derailleur E-tube Braze-On Double FD6870
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road Bike Front See the latest products
New in Road Bike Front
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Di2 front derailleur's operation is pioneering, smooth shifting is guaranteed thanks to a microc... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Di2 front derailleur's operation is pioneering, smooth shifting is guaranteed thanks to a microchip communication link with the gear levers. What's more, shifting the rear derailleur automatically trims the front derailleur.
- The biggest difference you will notice is just how much quicker and effortlessly smoother shifting on the front chainrings is, even under load
- The difference in the effort and time to actuate the shift between mechanical and Di2 is truly staggering
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, but gives effortless gear shifts
- The front derailleur also trims automatically; the cage moves in response to the position of the rear derailleur on the cassette to ensure no chain rub and a quiet unobtrusive ride, enabling you to concentrate on the road ahead
- Braze-on fit as standard; if your bike does not have a braze-on mount seat tube adapters are available
- 11-speed E-tube Di2 compatible
- Front derailleur weight is 162 grams
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.