Shimano WH-R9100-C60-CL Dura-Ace Carbon Clincher 700c Wheelset - Pair Q/R
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Shimano WH-R9100-C60-CL Dura-Ace carbon clincher wheelsets are built for pro racing. These lightweig... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Shimano WH-R9100-C60-CL Dura-Ace carbon clincher wheelsets are built for pro racing. These lightweight clincher wheels with improved aerodynamics, increased rigidity and excellent inertia are purpose-built for sprinters and TT specialists. You’re getting a 50mm deep and 22.4mm wide carbon rim with an alloy braking surface.
- Stainless steel butted (2.0-1.8-2.0) and bladed straight pull spokes for optimal balance and rigidity
- Elbow-less spokes make for a strong yet compliant wheel
- High lateral rigidity is produced with a wide flange spacing
- Labyrinth double-contact sealing effectively shuts out water and dirt
- Alloy cone with integrated steel Borozon treated bearing races - super mirror finish reduces friction
- Quick and easy to maintain digital click bearing adjustment
- Freehub uses quick pawl engagement every 10 degrees
- Cold forged machined aluminium hub shell and oversized 7075 alloy axle combined with a titanium Freehub body keep the wheel weight to a minimum
- 700C clincher compatible
- Supplied with Q/R skewer
- 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed compatible rear wheel
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.