Shimano WH-RX31 Centre Lock Disc 700c Rear Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information WH-RX31 Centre Lock Disc 700c Rear Wheel :Since Bikes have changed over the years products got bette... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
WH-RX31 Centre Lock Disc 700c Rear Wheel :
Since Bikes have changed over the years products got better and lighter, for this also goes for the wheels. Braking on the rim surface of light weight wheels becomes more critical in wet conditions. Disc brakes offer the rider constantly same power and controllability and prevent the rim to wear out. Together with the hydraulic disc brakes Shimano introduced a compatible wheel set at Ultegra level. The WH-RX31. This is an 11-speed center lock compatible wheel set for road and cyclocross bikes. The wider rim (17C) is best matching newer wider tires.
- RX31 clincher disc road wheel, offering all the technology of Shimano wheels at an economical price
- 24 mm high profile aluminium rim for improved aero dynamics
- Easy to use Centre-Lock rotor mount for use with disc brakes
- 24 stainless steel butted and bladed straight pull spokes with a 2-cross lacing pattern improve lateral and torsional (power transmission) rigidity
- Elbow-less spokes with alloy nipples make for a strong yet compliant wheel
- The hub uses angular contact bearings designed to cradle the balls giving both radial and lateral support for superior strength and durability in real world riding conditions. They also offer precision bearing adjustment and easy maintenance
- Labyrinth and contact sealing - low-friction seals effectively shut out water, mud and dirt without affecting rotational smoothness
- 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed compatible
- 700C Clincher rim only
- Recommended tyre width 25-38C
- Supplied with Q/R skewer