SiS BETA Fuel Energy Drink Powder 84g Sachet
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: BETA Fuel was launched into the cycling market after extensive pro peleton testing De... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Energy Drinks Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- BETA Fuel was launched into the cycling market after extensive pro peleton testing
- Developed to maximise carbohydrate absorption while minimising the risk of gastrointestinal distress
- A breakthrough in endurance nutrition, the pH-neutral isotonic solution was used in 2018 to fuel Chris Froome and Team Sky to victory at the Giro d'Italia
- Delivers maximum load of isotonic energy
- Added fructose enables the body to absorb 90g carbohydrate per hour, 50% more than the 60g per hour achieved through glucose alone
- Naturally flavoured
- Easy to use, simply mix and go!
- Trade pack contains 15 single serve sachets
- Tested by world leading associations and teams including British Cycling, Team Sky, Canyon//SRAM and Cycling Australia
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Energy Drinks Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £15.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.