SiS Protein20 High Protein Bar 55g
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Energy bars See the latest products
RRP: £23.88 Save up to £2.29
RRP: £29.88 Save £7.93
New in Energy bars
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: Low sugar, high protein energy bar 20 g protein per bar Supports recovery, muscle reb... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Low sugar, high protein energy bar
- 20 g protein per bar
- Supports recovery, muscle rebuild and daily protein intake
- Designed to be consumed post-exercise
- Can be used for day-to-day snacking
- 12 bars per box
- Informed Sport tested for Athlete confidence
- Protein is a key nutrient for active individuals, be they endurance, gym, lifestyle or team-sport focused
- While carbohydrate intake can often change day-to-day, depending on the workload of that day, protein intake should never be compromised
- There are thousands of proteins in our bodies, all of which perform a variety of daily functions to promote health, well-being and performance
- We must consume adequate protein in our diet so that we have the relevant building blocks to make the new proteins required for our body to function
- When strength training, the combination of lifting weights and protein intake is used to build new proteins, especially the contractile proteins
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.