SiS Protein20 High Protein Bar 55g
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: Low sugar, high protein energy bar 20 g protein per bar Supports recovery, muscle reb... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Energy Food & Gels Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Low sugar, high protein energy bar
- 20 g protein per bar
- Supports recovery, muscle rebuild and daily protein intake
- Designed to be consumed post-exercise
- Can be used for day-to-day snacking
- 12 bars per box
- Informed Sport tested for Athlete confidence
- Protein is a key nutrient for active individuals, be they endurance, gym, lifestyle or team-sport focused
- While carbohydrate intake can often change day-to-day, depending on the workload of that day, protein intake should never be compromised
- There are thousands of proteins in our bodies, all of which perform a variety of daily functions to promote health, well-being and performance
- We must consume adequate protein in our diet so that we have the relevant building blocks to make the new proteins required for our body to function
- When strength training, the combination of lifting weights and protein intake is used to build new proteins, especially the contractile proteins
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Energy Food & Gels Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering international deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.