SilverLabel Focus Action Camera - 1080p
- ShowProduct Information Capture the moment.The SilverLabel Focus Action Cam 1080P is both tough and able to capture the best... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cameras Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Records 1080p HD Video
- 12 MP stills in multiple modes
- Waterproof up to 30m
- Multi-language feature
- Micro SD card slot
- 900mAh battery
- Micro USB input/output (included)
- 2-inch LCD screen
- 140 degree super wide angle lens
- Dimensions: 59(h)x41(w)x24(d)mm
- Video Resolution : 1080P @ 30fps 720 @ 60fps 480 @ 60fps
- Photo Resolution : 12 MP
- Field of View : 140 degrees
- LCD Screen size : 2 inch
- Battery Capacity : 900mAh
- Battery Life : Up to 80 minutes (continuous recording)
- WiFi : No
- Storage : Micro SD up to 32GB
- File Format : H.264 MOV
- Audio : Built in microphone and speaker
- Water Resistance : Up to 30 metres
- Included Mounts : Waterproof housing Helmet Mount Frame Mount Bicycle Mount Helmet Straps Adhesive Mounts x 2 Tripod Adaptors
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.