SixSixOne 661 Comp Dazed MTB Long Finger Cycling Gloves
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Long finger gloves See the latest products
New in Long finger gloves
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Comp Dazed Glove In Gray By Sixsixone. Don't Be Fooled By The Name Dazed, It's Still Our Number ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
The Comp Dazed Glove In Gray By Sixsixone. Don't Be Fooled By The Name Dazed, It's Still Our Number One Selling Glove Becuase Of The Durability And Function. You Will Not Be Disapointed With How The Comp Fits And Performs When You Are Charging The Downhill Single Track.
- Reduced Bulk And Weight From Spandura Back Of Hand And Cuff-less Construction
- Enhanced Feel From Single Layer Synthetic Leather Palm
- Silicone Graphic Palm And Finger Tips
- Micro-fiber Sweat Wipe On Thimb
- Embossed Palm And Pull-on Tab Detail
- Mesh Finger Side Panels For Increased Ventilation
SixSixOne 661 Comp Dazed MTB Long Finger Cycling Gloves Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
A decent set of gloves, snug and don't bunch up. The grip on the fingers is good and the ventilation works well.
A decent set of gloves, snug and don't bunch up. The grip on the fingers is good and the ventilation works well.Close review