SixSixOne 661 Evo Compression Long Sleeve Jacket
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Body Armour See the latest products
New in Body Armour
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The EVO Long sleeve jacket is our most technical jacket with the highest level of impact protection ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The EVO Long sleeve jacket is our most technical jacket with the highest level of impact protection available. With strategic D3O® pads and panels, vented compression fabrics and mobility patterns the Evo family stands alone.
D3O® material hardens on impact yet flexes while riding. Fit and technology aside the redesigned EVO collection helped launch the new PADLOCK Connection System, which completely prevents pad migration before and during an impact. With EVO and PADLOCK you will never have to compromise ever again.
The PADLOCK connection system is our newest technology that inner-connects protection pieces so your pads won’t migrate while riding or in the event of a crash. The core of our system is the EVO Jackets and shorts that can snap into an array of our elbow and knee pads.
Goodbye protection migration! Lock it and forget it.
- Removable D3O® in the Shoulder meeting CE 1621:1 standards and CE 1621:2 certified D3O back protection
- Back D3O® pocket doubles as hydration pocket for your water bladder
- Laminated EVA foam designed to work with your moving body and protect while promoting airflow and providing comfort
- Wide neck opening, raised stomach panel, under arm cut outs, elbow openings, and full zipper all contribute to comfort while riding.
- Elbow strap to hold protection in place while riding and at impact
- PADLOCK connection system for attachment to your chamois and keeps jacket from riding up
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.