SixSixOne 661 Evo Compression Long Sleeve Jacket
- ShowProduct Information The EVO Long sleeve jacket is our most technical jacket with the highest level of impact protection ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Protective Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The EVO Long sleeve jacket is our most technical jacket with the highest level of impact protection available. With strategic D3O® pads and panels, vented compression fabrics and mobility patterns the Evo family stands alone.
D3O® material hardens on impact yet flexes while riding. Fit and technology aside the redesigned EVO collection helped launch the new PADLOCK Connection System, which completely prevents pad migration before and during an impact. With EVO and PADLOCK you will never have to compromise ever again.
The PADLOCK connection system is our newest technology that inner-connects protection pieces so your pads won’t migrate while riding or in the event of a crash. The core of our system is the EVO Jackets and shorts that can snap into an array of our elbow and knee pads.
Goodbye protection migration! Lock it and forget it.
- Removable D3O® in the Shoulder meeting CE 1621:1 standards and CE 1621:2 certified D3O back protection
- Back D3O® pocket doubles as hydration pocket for your water bladder
- Laminated EVA foam designed to work with your moving body and protect while promoting airflow and providing comfort
- Wide neck opening, raised stomach panel, under arm cut outs, elbow openings, and full zipper all contribute to comfort while riding.
- Elbow strap to hold protection in place while riding and at impact
- PADLOCK connection system for attachment to your chamois and keeps jacket from riding up
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.