Skins A400 3/4 Compression Tights SS18
- ShowProduct Information It’s 5 a.m in the morning, the alarm clock is ringing and you know: it’s bl*#dy earlier but its time... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Controlled pressure over the ITB and TFL muscle groups
- Adaptive Technology keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s hot
- A-Seams for comfort and durability without chafing
- 360-degree reflectivity
- Bonded hems for comfort
- Easily accessible waistband pocket
- Wider waistband and shaped crotch for comfort
- Dynamic Gradient Compression - Skins most advanced compression technology increases muscle oxygenation, stabilizes active muscles and reduces blood lactate build up, to enhance performance and speed up recovery time.
- 400 Fit - 3D body scan data and 400 key fitting points have been used to create a more precise and comfortable fit to maximise compression benefits.
- A-Seams - Ultimate comfort is delivered through flexible, flatter A-Seams. It's sleek construction, specially developed for technical athletic wear, means the A-Seam sits flat against your body to eliminate chafing and they're 30% stronger than a standard stitch making your Skins super tough.
- 360 Degree Reflectivity - The logos are all made from premium reflective glass bead technology. By day, it's sleek looking graphics but in low light, they come alive with powerful reflectivity.
- 50+ UV Protection - Skins proven 50+ UV protection.
- Memory MX - Memory MX Fabric has a superior high-stretch yarn that doesn’t change shape or sag, so you maintain consistent compression, session after session. A400 Long Tights have 70D Memory MX over the knee and Achilles tendon for unrestricted natural movement, and 210D Memory MX over the ITB and TFL muscle groups to help reduce the risk of injury.
- Warp Knit - Skins compression fabric is made from a warp knitted mix of yarns that give you a carefully calculated level of stretch for controlled compression and durability.
- Adaptive by HeiQ - At low temperatures, the unique polymer binds moisture in its structure keeping you feeling warm and dry. As your temperature increases, it changes its properties, releasing stored moisture to the surface where it evaporates and cools your skin.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.