Skins Cycle DNAmic Womens 1/2 Length Compression Bibtights SS18
- ShowProduct Information When you’re planning to spend a few hours in the saddle, comfort is key for performance (and enjoyme... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Dynamic Gradient Compression ensures compression levels are optimised for activity, providing increased support and driving more oxygen to your muscles for better performance
- Elastic Interface® Technology Women's Bastogne HP chamois for ultimate comfort and protection on long rides
- Comfortable, ergonomically shaped, mesh bib won't slip off the shoulders
- Reduced friction for enhanced riding comfort and durability with no inner leg seams
- Wicks moisture to keep you dry
- Silicone gripper on hem keeps the tights in place
- Reflective heat seals for visibility in low light conditions
- 50+ UV protection in non-mesh areas
- Main: 59% Polyamide, 41% Elastane
- Mesh panels: 78% Polyamide, 22% Elastane
- Insert: 72% Polyamide, 28% Elastane, exclusive of trims
- Dynamic Gradient Compression - Skins most advanced compression technology increases muscle oxygenation, stabilises active muscles and reduces blood lactate build up, to enhance performance and speed up recovery time.
- Muscle Focus - Biomechanically positioned panels and seams support and stabilise the muscles to reduce fatigue and risk of injury.
- Comfortable Fit - A comfortable fit based on your BMI (Body Mass Index).
- Elastic Interface® Technology Bastogne HP Chamois - The three-dimensional shape of the Bastogne HP chamois supports the anatomy, providing the perfect fit for favourable blood flow and saddle stability. It offers increased protection with a central channel in the perineal area with high density, perforated foams on each side for breathability. The foams are applied underneath for a comfortable, flush surface with close and continuous skin contact. It's the perfect chamois for long rides of 4 hours or more.
- Moisture Management - Moisture wicking fabric draws sweat away from the body to the surface of the garment where it evaporates to keep you dry.
- 50+ UV Protection - Skins proven 50+ UV protection.
- Warp Knit - Skins compression fabric is made from a warp knitted mix of yarns that give you a carefully calculated level of stretch for controlled compression and durability.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.