Skins Cycle DNAmic Womens 1/2 Length Compression Tights
- ShowProduct Information Pedal to new heights in the Skins DNAmic Cycle Half Tights. Featuring our premium compression tech t... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Dynamic Gradient Compression ensures compression levels are optimised for activity, providing increased support and driving more oxygen to your muscles for better performance
- Elastic Interface® Technology Women's Bastogne HP chamois for ultimate comfort and protection on long rides
- Reduced friction for enhanced riding comfort and durability with no inner leg seams
- Wicks moisture to keep you dry
- Silicone gripper on hem keeps the tights in place
- Reflective heat seals for visibility in low light conditions
- 50+ UV protection
- Main: 59% Polyamide, 41% Elastane
- Insert: 72% Polyamide, 28% Elastane, exclusive of trims
- Dynamic Gradient Compression - Skins most advanced compression technology increases muscle oxygenation, stabilises active muscles and reduces blood lactate build up, to enhance performance and speed up recovery time.
- Muscle Focus - Biomechanically positioned panels and seams support and stabilise the muscles to reduce fatigue and risk of injury.
- Comfortable Fit - A comfortable fit based on your BMI (Body Mass Index).
- Elastic Interface® Technology Bastogne HP Chamois - The three-dimensional shape of the Bastogne HP chamois supports the anatomy, providing the perfect fit for favourable blood flow and saddle stability. It offers increased protection with a central channel in the perineal area with high density, perforated foams on each side for breathability. The foams are applied underneath for a comfortable, flush surface with close and continuous skin contact. It's the perfect chamois for long rides of 4 hours or more.
- Moisture Management - Moisture wicking fabric draws sweat away from the body to the surface of the garment where it evaporates to keep you dry.
- 50+ UV Protection - Skins proven 50+ UV protection.
- Warp Knit - Skins compression fabric is made from a warp knitted mix of yarns that give you a carefully calculated level of stretch for controlled compression and durability.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.