Skins DNAmic Triathlon Compression Suit With Back Zip
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Compression Wear See the latest products
RRP: £155.00 Save £81.00
RRP: £100.00 Save £30.00
RRP: £85.00 Save £35.01
RRP: £69.00 Save £30.00
RRP: £75.00 Save £30.00
New in Compression Wear
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Cruise through your triathlon states in Skins DNAmic Triathlon Skinsuit with back Zip for men. Featu... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Cruise through your triathlon states in Skins DNAmic Triathlon Skinsuit with back Zip for men. Featuring strategically positioned fabrics to minimise drag during the swim leg, an Elastic Interface Triathlon Chamois for a comfortable ride, and no inside leg seams on the wide leg tape to reduce friction, this Skinsuit is built for performance through every stage of your race. Integrated nutrition pockets in the lower back make it perfect for long training sessions or competitions.
- Dynamic Gradient Compression - Skins most advanced compression technology increases muscle oxygenation, stabilises active muscles and reduces blood lactate build up, to enhance performance and speed up recovery time.
- Skin Fit - Skins unique sizing system is based on our unique Body Mass Index (BMI)/anthropometrical algorithm because you only get the full benefits of gradient compression if your Skins fits you properly
- Muscle Focus - Biomechanically positioned panels and seams support and stabilise the muscles to reduce fatigue and risk of injury.
- Memory MX - Memory MX Fabric has a superior high-stretch yarn that doesn’t change shape or sag, so you maintain consistent compression, session after session. A400 Long Tights have 70D Memory MX over the knee and Achilles tendon for unrestricted natural movement, and 210D Memory MX over the ITB and TFL muscle groups to help reduce the risk of injury.
- Warp Knit - Skins compression fabric is made from a warp knitted mix of yarns that give you a carefully calculated level of stretch for controlled compression and durability.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.