SockGuy MTN-Tech Ski Bonzai! Socks
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: Our MTN-Tech socks deliver the superior fit and performance that top skiers demand.We'... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Socks Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Our MTN-Tech socks deliver the superior fit and performance that top skiers demand.
- We've added arch and ankle support with cush padding in just the right places.
- Choose from our cool comfort acrylic, our insulating IsolWool , or our high performance flyweight designs.
- Either way you've got your dogs wrapped in our exclusive comfort formula that keeps your feet warm, dry and comfortable in the most demanding alpine conditions.
- Made with 75% Ultra-wicking Micro Denier Acrylic, 15% Nylon, and 10% Spandex for exceptional comfort and strength.
- Wash in cold water with like colors and tumble dry low.
- Wash and dry inside out for best results.
- Cuff Height : Knee-High 12"
- Size: S/M (4.5-8.5) L/XL (8.5-12.5)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Sock it to me!
Sizes vary from brand to brand, but here’s a rough idea:
The humble cycling sock has a multitude of uses:
- Keeping your feet warm
- Keeping your feet dry
- Preventing irritations, blisters and unattractive fungal infections
They can contain the following breathable and/or waterproof fabrics:
- Merino wool
Features to look out for:
- Ankle support
- Tough material and elasticity
- Cuffs so they don’t fall down
- Lycra for a tight fit
- Variety of height – from liner to knee length
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.