Specialized 2FO Clip Lite Lace SPD MTB Shoes
- ShowProduct Information Designed for pushing the limits of enduro racing and trail riding, the 2FO ClipLite Lace delivers pe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Sizing
- Show Mountain Bike Shoe Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Landing Strip™ cleat pocket is optimized for effortless foot-out riding style with platform clip pedals.
- Lacelock™ elastic keeps laces out of the chainrings.
- Stiff Lollipop™ nylon composite plate for high performance pedaling and off bike comfort.
- SlipNot™ rubber sole for confident traction.
- Asymmetric toe box protection where you need it.
- Extended length cleat slot (4mm) for rearward cleat set up option.
- Smooth thermobonded upper for lightweight durability and a snag-free profile.
- Cushioned EVA midsole for comfort with molded heel cup for stability.
- Standard Fit last for a balance of pedal feel and off-bike comfort.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.
- Approximate weight: 758g (Size 42)
There are currently no customer reviews
Specialized Men's Shoes Size Guide
A good pair of cycling shoes will fit you perfectly, with a snug but not too tight fit.
Specialized cycling shoes are made from the strongest but most breathable fabrics, feature great adjustment systems and help you get the most out of your ride, whether you need a road shoe, mountain bike shoe or touring shoe.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Mountain Bike Shoe Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.