Specialized Alias Sport Womens 2016 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Alias Sport is the perfect blend of performance and versatility. With its FACT 10r carbon frame ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe Alias Sport is the perfect blend of performance and versatility. With its FACT 10r carbon frame featuring Women's Alias Geometry you can swap between a road-specific setup for those long training miles and come race day, utilize the included clip-on aero bars for pure aerodynamic performance. With the workhorse performance of the Shimano 105 drivetrain, the Alias Sport is perfect for riders looking to get into triathlons while still having the option of a road-specific rig.
- The high-quality FACT 10r carbon frame with Women's Alias Geometry ensures awesome performance for either a road-specific position for training or for full-out, tri-specific positions.
- The S-Works FACT carbon seatpost has a zero offset while the alloy seatpost has a 35mm offset allowing for quick and easy swapping between road and tri-specific positioning.
- The included clip-on aerobars give a versatile and effective option for race-day, allowing you to get into a comfortable and aerodynamic position for all-out efforts.
The Specialized Alias Sport Womens 2016 Features are:
Frame: Specialized FACT 10r carbon, FACT TM construction, Women|s Alias Geometry, women|s tube sets, OSBB
Fork: Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque
Headset: 1-1/8", stainless steel cartridge bearings, 20mm carbon cone spacer, w/ 20mm carbon spacers
Bars: Specialized Women|s Comp, shallow drop, alloy, 123mm drop, 75mm reach
Stem: Specialized Comp Multi, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 12-degree rise
Front Mech: Shimano 105, 11-speed
Rear Mech: Shimano 105, 11-speed
Shifters Shimano 105 STI, 11-speed
Chainset: FSA Gossamer Pro, BB30, 50/34T
Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-28t
Chain: Shimano 105, 11-speed
Front Brake: AXIS 1.0
Rear Brake: AXIS 1.0
Rims: AXIS 2.0
Front Hub: AXIS 2.0
Rear Hub: AXIS 2.0
Spokes: AXIS 2.0
Tyres: Specialized Turbo Pro, 60TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x24mm Front Specialized Turbo Pro, 60TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x24mm Rear
Pedals: Nylon, loose ball bearings, w/ reflectors