Specialized Alias Tiagra Womens 2016 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description When you're ready to start hunting for PR's in your next triathlon, the Alias Tiagra is the perfect ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- The high-quality FACT 10r carbon frame with Women's Alias Geometry ensures awesome performance for either a road-specific position for training or for full-out, tri-specific positions.
- The S-Works FACT carbon seatpost has a zero offset while the alloy seatpost has a 35mm offset allowing for quick and easy swapping between road and tri-specific positioning.
- The included clip-on aerobars give a versatile and effective option for race-day, allowing you to get into a comfortable and aerodynamic position for all-out efforts.
The Specialized Alias Tiagra 2016 Features are:
Frame: Specialized FACT 10r carbon, FACT TM construction, Women|s Alias Geometry, women|s tube sets, OSBB
Fork: Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque
Headset: 1-1/8", stainless steel cartridge bearings, 20mm carbon cone spacer, w/ 20mm carbon spacers
Bars: Specialized Women|s Comp, shallow drop, alloy, 123mm drop, 75mm reach
Stem: Specialized Comp Multi, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 12-degree rise
Front Mech: Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed, braze-on
Rear Mech: Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed
Shifters Shimano Tiagra STI, 10-speed
Chainset: New FSA Gossamer Pro, BB30, 50/34T
Cassette: Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed, 12-28t
Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink
Front Brake: AXIS 1.0
Rear Brake: AXIS 1.0
Rims: AXIS 1.0
Front Hub: AXIS 1.0
Rear Hub: AXIS 1.0
Spokes: AXIS 1.0
Tyres: Specialized Turbo Pro, 60TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x24mm Front Specialized Turbo Pro, 60TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x24mm Rear
Pedals: Nylon, loose ball bearings, w/ reflectors