Specialized Allez Sport 2015 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Specialized Allez All of the products in the range...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The 2015 race ready Specialized Allez Sport is light and stiff with responsive handling enabling you... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The 2015 race ready Specialized Allez Sport is light and stiff with responsive handling enabling you to tackle any race, triathlon or sportive with confidence.
Specialized put a vast amount of effort into their frame development, the methodical tube shaping and enhanced smooth weld techniques on the double butted E5 premium aluminium frame give the bike great peddling and handling characteristics while keeping the weight down.
The FACT carbon fork also shaves weight off while reducing ?road buzz? vibrations, from uneven road surfaces, giving you a smooth comfortable ride.
Shimano Sora 9-speed drivetrain gives precise reliable shifting with a great spread of gear ratios - perfect for uk roads. The durable AXIS Classic wheels and Espoir Sport 25c tyres offer low rolling resistance while giving excellent grip in both wet and dry conditions.
BlackBelt protection built into the tyres reduces the risk of punctures. AXIS brakes offer safe controlled stopping power in all conditions.
The Carbon fork, wheelset and brakes are the same as those found on the £900 2015 Allez Elite. The Specialized Allez sport is a great race bike offering high performance and excellent value.
- E5 Premium Aluminium frame w/ smooth welds is sleek and fast
- Specialized FACT carbon fork delivers precise steering in a lightweight package
- AXIS Classic wheelset is lightweight and durable for all-day riding
- Specialized Espoir Sport, 700x25c tyres w/ double BlackBelt protection are durable and reliable
- Shimano Sora, compact crankset for crisp and reliable shifting performance
- Shimano Sora, 9-speed rear derailleur for precise, no-hassle shifting
- Body Geometry Toup? Sport saddle w/ hollow Cr-Mo rails is tuned for perfect fit and comfort
The Specialized Allez Sport 2015 Features are:
Frame: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminium, fully manipulated tubing w/ smooth welds, 1-1/8" lower bearing
Fork: Specialized FACT carbon, alloy crown/steerer
Headset: 1-1/8" integrated sealed Cr-Mo cartridge bearings, 20mm alloy cone spacer, w/ 20mm of spacers
Bars: Specialized, shallow drop, alloy, 125mm drop, 70mm short-reach
Stem: Specialized 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, anti-corrosion hardware
Front Mech: Shimano Sora
Rear Mech: Shimano Sora, 9-speed
Shifters Shimano Sora STI
Chainset: Shimano Sora, compact, 50/34
Cassette: Shimano, 9-speed, 12-27
Chain: KMC X9, 9-speed, reusable Missing Link
Front Brake: AXIS 1.0
Rear Brake: AXIS 1.0
Rims: AXIS Classic
Front Hub: AXIS Classic
Rear Hub: AXIS Classic
Spokes: AXIS Classic
Tyres: Specialized Espoir Sport, 60TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25c Front Specialized Espoir Sport, 60TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25c Rear
Seatpost: Specialized Sport, alloy, 2-bolt, 27.2mm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.