Specialized Ambush Comp MTB Helmet 2018
- ShowProduct Information Equally suited for trail rides, enduro races, and anything in-between, the Ambush Comp helmet provid... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Composite Matrix internal reinforcement allows large vents for greater cooling.
- In-molded shell improves strength and reduces weight.
- Mindset 360 fit system provides a secure, comfortable fit with 360-degree tension adjustment, 5 height positions, and integrated dial for easy on-the-fly adjustments.
- Micro indexing visor allows for a wide range of fast, secure on-trail adjustments, as well as convenient goggle stowage.
- 4th Dimension Cooling system optimizes ventilation.
- Extended coverage for added protection and durability.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
There are currently no customer reviews
|How to measure yourself for a helmet|
|To find the circumference of your head, place a tape measure in the centre of your forehead, wrap it around above your ears and around the back of your head. If there's a slight difference between two different sizes, always go for the tighter size.|
|S||51 - 57||20 - 22½|
|M||54 - 60||21¼ - 23½|
|L||57 - 63||22½ - 24¾|
|Flash||50 - 58||19¾ - 23|
|Sierra||50 - 58||19¾ - 23|
|Align||54 - 62||21¼ - 24½|
|Max||56 - 64||22 - 25¼|
|Toddler||44 - 52||17 - 20½|
|Child||47 - 55||18½ - 21|
Specialized cycling helmets are expertly built to provide the ultimate protection for your head, whatever your cycling discipline. Great ventilation, great fit and great design - the perfect safety accessory.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.